San Marcos, Texas 78666
August 2016 - May 2018
UX Engineer, Texas State University Physics Department, San Marcos, TX.
- Worked developing and designing a visual programming application for teaching students computational physics.
July 2016 - June 2017
Graphic Designer, Texas State University Department of Housing and Residential Life, San Marcos, TX.
- Created department event material and fulfilled university client marketing requests.
- Worked in Adobe Creative Suite to complete client designs, collaborated across university teams, completed print fulfillment and worked within University Brand Guidelines.
Bachelor Fine Arts - Communication Design
Texas State University, San Marcos, TX.
Deans List 2015 - 2018
Council of Scholars 2016 - 2018
Associates of Arts - Focus in New Media Arts
Northwest Vista College, San Antonio, TX.
Texas State Smart Cities Hackathon
- Worked on multidisciplinary team of designers and developers to create a mobile app within 24 hours.
- Conducted UX workshops, created prototype iterations and worked on front-end development for working prototype.
- Won “Best in Show” for Redirect App
Chillenium Game Jam
- Worked on multidisciplinary team to design and develop a video game within 48 hours.
- Responsible for all art and interface assets.
January 2016 - December 2017
Vice President, IEEE-CS Student Branch, Texas State University, San Marcos, TX.
- Plan and led group activities to grow engineering and programming skills.
- Led activities for learning basic programming principles, git repository applications, command line interface and team collaboration skills.
January 2016 - May 2017
Club Officer, Python Club, Texas State University, San Marcos, TX.
- Explored the many applications of the Python programming language.
- Led club participants through basic principles of object oriented programming with Python.